about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Monday, October 19, 2015

"if your so-called friends urge to do anything you know to be wrong you be the one to make a stand for right, even if you stand alone. have the moral courage to be a light for others to follow."

this is true do and chose the way you want to go. like I will chose the way to success I have to try my very best at school. but some people still want to chose both ways so when times are harsh some they are ctw but when it benefits them there ctr. this is mostly how the world of today is. there are very few who are choosing the right. so when most people say they want to do the right from now to the end it usually doesn't last. most people just say that so they can get more attention. at least that the way I see it . well I see it that way in the person who wants attention perspective they just go on living the way they have bine living. but I want to change that I want to do the greater good . that is why I came to this school to become a doctor. when I graduate I will see wate kind of doctor I want to be. well in hopes I hope to be an doctor that does hart lungs or any kind of surgery . and that is why I say this statement is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment