about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Tuesday, October 27, 2015


                                     Healthcare Administrator


Duties and Responsibilities:


A healthcare administrator is responsible for the facility business management and whatever operation they are running such as a hospital or nursing home. Also, a healthcare manager may be a department head possibly responsible for the hiring and supervising of staff.. They also have to check the services they give to there customers.

Salary:


$40,000 – 110,000

 

Education:


Bachelor’s Degree

Master’s Degree

Reflection:


Me personally I will like to be a healthcare administrator because it seams like a very easy job to do

 

 

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Ma09fd39de0cd1c76c82dfe4a0fedc022o0&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

No comments:

Post a Comment