about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Thursday, October 1, 2015


                                                       Dental Assistant


 

Duties and Responsibilities:


 

Dental assistants have many tasks, ranging from providing patient care and taking x rays to recordkeeping and scheduling appointments. Their duties vary by state and by the dentists’ offices where they work. They also have to help the dentist in any way like when there removing cavities or taking cleaning hazards to their teeth.

 

Salary:


 $34,500 per year  $16.59 per hour

 

Education:


They need a one year certificate in a dentist program.

Also need a 2 year associate degree

Last technology training

http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.%2bgr2bVlu3V1BbOP7DI8RrA&w=216&h=164&c=7&rs=1&qlt=90&o=4&url=http%3a%2f%2fdrofficejobs.com%2fcareers%2fdental-assistant&pid=1.1

 

Reflection


I wouldn’t like to be a dentist or an assistant cause I don’t like the gob

No comments:

Post a Comment