about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Thursday, October 15, 2015

"A CTR champion is a person who makes a makes a great human out of him self."

this statement is partly true . because if you become a ctr champ you will not only feel good you will make others feel good. it all so is not to bad because even if your a ctr champ you will still have some bad in you. so I say this stamen is surd of true because no matter how good you think the person is there will always be some bad in them. most people think just because some one is very nice to others they mite also be aggressive to people they don't now . so that why they say don't talk to strangers the more you want to talk to strangers the more trouble you mite get your self in.

No comments:

Post a Comment