about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Wednesday, October 7, 2015


                                                       Dermatologist


Duties and Responsibilities:


 

Dermatologists diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different diseases. These diseases include skin cancer, eczema, acne, psoriasis, and nail infections.

 

Salary:


 

260,000 – 300,000

 

Education:


 

College, earning a bachelor's degree.

Medical school, becoming a medical doctor (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO).

Internship, 1 year.

Dermatology residency program, at least 3 years.


Reflection:


I would like to be one. You help people feel better about the way they look and them self’s which is pretty cool.

 

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111203130056/simpsons/images/d/d2/Dermatologist.png

No comments:

Post a Comment