about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"A good name is better than anything you can achieve in this life"



I really don't like this statement. to tell you the truth I think that the having a life you  want is better then a good name. well I say in some ways a good name can benefit you . but there will always be some one to make that good name go bad. so I say its better not to create a big fuse if you make a good or bad record for your name. for me I just want to live a good and deserving life I want to continue being happy.  I am not saying things are going to come easy to me . I know I have to work hard and be successful. so when I read this statement it makes me say that good names can benefit you well in good places . but those names wont help when you leave the country. 








No comments:

Post a Comment