about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Veterans Day
This day is celebrated for all the soldiers who survived and fought for our country when we were in war. We celebrate by thanking all those who died and are still fighting fore are country. Veterans Day is always on the 11 of November. This is important because this shows how the country supports are solders. Some ways to show honor is by participating in this event or maybe just saying thank you to any family the veteran’s mite of saved.
Image result for veterans day                      

The best thing I like about Veterans Day is that we have a day of school and they have a day of the army.

I say we do have to be respectful towards the veterans because they’re the ones protecting us. There also the ones who give there life for our country the reason we prosper is because we hold the strongest defensive lines. We have to protect are selves form the terrorist and invaders. Who knows when our country might fall. We might seem there are some gaps. Like a balloon leaking its are out little by little. Like if world war 3 happened we would be papered but for how long would we last.

No comments:

Post a Comment