about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Friday, November 6, 2015

He that walketh with wise men shall be wise ;but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

This statement is one of my least favorites statement. i say this statement is true in the way of choosing the right . but if you go to the streets and tell people this they wont listen. most people these days are influenced by wrong deeds . and i can prove it with facts and articals. there has lately bin a increase in crime. the reason for that is maybe rejections for job,divorce life's got them down, and e.t.c. well you get my point the people who actually care about this are real life heroes. because not all pep ole are bad . some people we say are mean to use they mite be recurring you to continue working hard. others will just be bully. well some people do this and others don't.





No comments:

Post a Comment