about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"The best recreation is to do good"

william penn

I say this statement can be true in some ways because there are good things to come from when you do good. one way is to that you mite get rewarded with prizes like marital stuff free stuff or food. the bad way is that there are gonna be many people jealous and they will keep a close eye on you. so you can do good in recreation but you will all wase have to was out for those people who mite get real jealous of ware you have. but really if there wasent any pepole out there who would jack or kill you for wate you have ha every body would do good all the time.because mots pepole would be real greatly there 

No comments:

Post a Comment