about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving break 



Wate i first did on my brake was going to vageas then to a carshow and last a lot of needed sleep.
I went to veagas on the first weekand of the vacation. We stade in the old part of vages so that means i went to downtown veages but it was sttill ok. the hotel rooms weren't actually that bad the hotel name was 4 queens. At first when i was going i got there and went to sleep cause i was to tyerd. Then the next day they made me get up and see all the causinos and everithing else one thing is for sure there is a major sponsering of macdonalds in veages. so i ended my day there in vages by going to curcess curcess i got on the rides there they werent to bad. The days after that i spent most of the time working on the powerpoint for are idp group.  Then saturday came and i went with my dad to a convention center of cars i saw lots of cool wons and i got to play a few simulators for driving. I saw a lot of cool brands like mazaratie lexus chevrolet gmc jeep landrover and many more . the cars that i thot were cool were the mustangs i liked them cause they are fast and have a good model of shape. I couldn't get to see the custimized cars wich i really wanted to see i only saw a few of them but they were at the botom floor but that wwhen the car convention started closing up.



Image result for vegas  Image result for los angeles auto show

No comments:

Post a Comment