about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The Harmful Effects of tabacco

  1. tabacco harm you in many ways the most common way that tobacco affects a person is by the lungs most no matter if they do food tobacco chewing , and smoking. If you do any of these you will be surety to get lung problems constant head aches and last thing that might kill you will be cancer in lungs or jaw.
  2. dosn't let me get a graph
  3. aproximetly 14 percent of teen smoke 
  4. this is a really good thing that are death rating is starting to go down but we still have to be harder the old generation can't stop smoking so we should focus on the teen give them constant warning of water will happen if they smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment