about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Thursday, June 9, 2016

class evaluation

  1. What i liked about this class was that we got to use computer.
  2. what i didn't like was we didnt have a lot of time to explore the computer by are selves.
  3. give more ctr statments of women speakers
  4. the high light for this class was creating a blogger and getting views from other contentent ike russia vietnom asia and etc
  5. i tryed but really i started giving up at the 2 semester
  6. i am not reading my life planing goal the reason is because i have band practice then i get home and do my hw the days i dont have band practice i go outside for 2 to 3 hour and practice on my piches i want to be the base ball picher.
  7. i am becaus i don want my life to be a disaster
  8. wate i learn was that there are a lot more aportunites out there then in my my house just being lazy
  9. wate i will alwase rimember is mr haymore saying ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment