about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Friday, June 3, 2016

If there is beauty in character,there will be harmony in the home. if there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation. if there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world.

this is a weird way of looking at it but it might work. but there is still some deafalt cause there can not be to much or to little piece. there alwase has to be a balance. the main reason why most dictators are even dictators is because they had a bad child hood most people chose to ignore the fact that there is problem of are thinking. the us is taken fact that ware we are doing here is right and all other states and continents should agree with us. this is not true we should not disturb the religion of other countries or races.

No comments:

Post a Comment