about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Thursday, May 19, 2016

"The most important thing you will ever have is good values".

no this is wrong. the most important thing will be money. what your gonna live on values are values gonna pay the rent or the bills no . I say most of these statements are pretty irrelevant. Later on in the future these kind of things aren't gonna be needed. the reason i say this is because were running out of resources. were running out of space food materials and a lot more. when we run out of all that for sure its gonna be an all out war for water land animals and resources. people mite say this is dum but its gonna happen maybe not in are generation maybe in the next. so its better if we live to be rich then to continue living with values

No comments:

Post a Comment