about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Friday, May 13, 2016

Phillip riggs four success tips

  1. work hard
  2. fallow your passion do things you are interested in doing
  3. don't chase after money 
  4. serve others. do good things for others,and good things will come to you
These are some good statements most are great to follow but people still go and strive to get rich. there is nothing wrong with wanting to get rich just depends on how you do it. there are usually 2 ways people use money some do it for good while others use it for evil. so some examples of good is paying for someone who has kid and look like she poor. the bad examples are of people who get there money through drugs or other sort of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment