about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Monday, May 9, 2016

"Nothing is ever gained in doing what's wrong".

What i say what is really good . who started that phrase. all we know is that doing a good thing is helping i say that ok. but who started all these decisions of what was bad and what was good. these are some of the questions i asked my self. most people say that there not followers there leaders i say that wrong. the reason i say this is because everyone is fallowing standards from the past. more or so the people in the future are gonna do the same thing we do in the past. the only thing that really is gonna change in the long run is gonna be technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment