about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

registered nurse

These nurses handle all the needs of the patient in the way of making sure there well and to make sure they get all there exams and medicine. the nurses are always on a rush because there is not a lot of them. the nurses also have to have a lot of patients they can not all ways be in a rush.

Salary: 65,470 annually 


most just need a bachelor degree and at least 2 years in a experience place where you can get some day to day experience as a nurse



This seems like a good job but as i said it is a job that requires patients and really i don't have that i am usually always in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment