about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Friday, April 29, 2016

10 indian commandments

  1. Treat the earth and all that dwells theirin with respect.
  2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
  3. Show great respect to your fellow beings.
  4. work together for the benefit of all mankind.
  5. give assistance and kindness whenever needed.
  6. Do what you know to be right.
  7. Look after the well-being of mind and body
  8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
  9. Be truthful and honest at all times.
  10. Take full responsibility for your actions.
I don't know if all tribes fallow these commandments but there good to live buy i like a few. I think that most of these indian commandments i can relate to. And i say most people can relate to this to. i'm not saying become a full fledged indian. im saying take some of these examples and fallow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment