about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Friday, April 15, 2016

"I am not bound to win,but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong."


this is half true now a days people just don't like to be ctr. it is very natural now more then before because people know nothing can not be done now with out wasting money.im not saying that there arent pepole who are nice and will do things for free im saying that people expect things when you go help them. this doesn't necessarily mean money it could be food or bear. a good example is when some one helps you move houses you will try to give them some thing to eat or drink when your don moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment