about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Friday, March 18, 2016

Pharmacist

The pharmacist handle all different type of medicine for the patients. When the order for medicine comes in they have to get all the medicine asked for and give it in a right amount. The pharmacist is part of health care so most patients from clinic all the way to hospital can go there. The pharmacist usually get paid from 56.09 hourly.
The education needed is a doctoral or professional degree that just for entry.


I will like to become a pharmacist because they pay very good money an hour and an annual salary of 116,670.and also i will be able to handle all the medicine given or is being given.

No comments:

Post a Comment