about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

                          Wate I want to do is help in making a virtual reality gear headset. This wile be cool because this means all the game that look pretty good we can now be in them. Imagine now having the chance to be in black ops or in battlefield but for real. Even though there are lots of people who will find a way to take or abuse this thing I’ll try to use it for good. Well my idea which I did get it from an anime is to connect your nerves to the game this will intensify and mite make you smarter because unlike the anime in planning to keep a file safe copy in a human brain. I know what your think that this is crazy but imagine a life were you can make brain surgery or detect cancer faster. The reason I said the last part is because if I connect the hardware with the brain I will be able to scan the whole body for parts of cancer or tumor that are growing. This will not only entertain but this will also help save lives little by little ill start putting idea into this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment