about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Thursday, January 14, 2016

"We need the courage to start and continue what we should do, and the courage to stop what we shouldn't do'.


This is true we should have the courage of continuing wate we start there is no reason for us to stop. so i say this stament is true, even if some times wate you start will end up heating. this is just wate i think. well at the same times you will have times were you'll bend the rules. also its ok to brake some rules or regulations ones in a while but not often. because if you live like having to fallow every single rule they tell you'll be ctr. at the same time you'll regret it because you would never of lived your life like you wanted to. most people don't even want to be ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment