about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The winter break

         For my winter break i spend it first by packing. then Christmas arrived the first day we had some family from Bakersfield come over . Then i went with my aunt after that they left for veagas almost the same time i left with my dad. when i left with my dad was almost on the 18 of december. he caame for me then my causin said he wanted to go so we stoped by and picked him up . it was fun going over there . and it was also fun that my coisin went . well it was fun till the day we went back my cousin was the dj of his playlist. the music he was puting was almost country. after hearing that all week and the way back i got sick. and i almost thru up.

No comments:

Post a Comment