about me

I like lots of stuff. my favorite thing is customizing and repairing bikes. I have a quad bmx and 2 dirt bikes and I will want a regula

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Alaska

 the place i would like to visit is Alaska. The reason i want to go to Alaska is because there is a better percentage of snow there so it will be better to snow board there.the second reason i want to go to Alaska is sow i can see the Alaskan huskies. Also if im there i want to learn how to ski  and i want to ride a snow mobile if possible. The reason it is hard to stay there is because you have to consistently be aware of avalanches. The reason that i really want to go is to see an aurora those nice lite you see in the ski .


Image result for alaska snowboarding   Image result for alaska skiing


Image result for alaskan husky    Image result for alaskan aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment